San Diego Region Irrigation Efficiency Workshop
The Resource Conservation District of San Diego is hosting an Irrigation Efficiency Workshop on August 24 from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. that will be tailored for producers using drip irrigation systems. The session will be held at the Tijuana River Valley Community Garden located at 2100 Hollister Street, San Diego, CA.
The workshop will be led by RCD of Greater San Diego’s Irrigation Specialist Andy Williamson. He will:
- Demonstrate how to set up an efficient irrigation system
- Discuss how to determine irrigation schedules
- Provide an overview of equipment
- Review common irrigation system problems
- Share information about how growers can receive a free irrigation assessment of their farm.
For more information, contact email@example.com.