The California Avocado Commission's (CAC) Business Plans are comprehensive documents designed to outline the diverse budgetary, marketing, industry affairs and product research strategies implemented annually in support of CAC's Misssion Statement:
To maximize grower returns by enhancing premium brand positioning for California avocados and improving grower sustainability.
The CAC Annual Business Plan 2018-19 provides California Avocado Growers with the following information:
- CAC Mission and priorities
- California avocado industry strategic intent through 2025, including consumer and trade strategies and performance measures
- Consumer and trade advertising annual action plans
- Annual consumer public relations, nutrition and Museum of the Avocado communications action plans
- California avocado trade and foodservice merchandising strategies
- Culinary education and program administration plans
- Digital, email, online marketing and social media strategies and action plans
- California avocado marketing planning and research goals
- Industry affairs initiatives and deliverables
- Specific production research goals and deliverables by topic
- Annual budget
Copies of past CAC Business Plans are available in the Related Content menu in the right-hand column.