UCCE San Diego Farm Advisors and Program Representatives Open House Event
On April 20, the UCCE San Diego Farm Bureau is hosting a UCCE Advisor Open House event where attendees can meet with UCCE San Diego Farm Advisors and Program Representatives. The event will take place at the San Diego Farm Bureau located at 420 S. Broadway, Escondido, California from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Reservations are not required.
The agenda is as follows.
- 3:00 p.m. The San Diego Farm Bureau – mission and updates
- 3:05 p.m. UCCE San Diego, current programs, upcoming released positions and expectations, Oli Bachie
- 3:10 p.m. Small Farms and Ag Economics, Ramiro Lobo
- 3:20 p.m. Production Horticulture, Gerardo (Gerry) Spinelli
- 3:30 p.m. Agricultural Land Acquisitions, Chandra Richards
- 3:40 p.m. Tropical Horticulture, Sonia Rios, Riverside County office
- 3:50 p.m. Climate Resilient Agriculture / Wildfire / Invasive Species, Jan Gonzales
- 4:00 p.m. Climate Smart Agriculture / SWEEP / HSP, Esther Mosase
- 4:10 p.m. Pollinators, Lea Corkidi
- 4:20 p.m. Viticulture / Pest Management, Carmen Gispert, Indio office
- 4:30 p.m. Irrigation and water Management, Ali Montazar, Imperial County office
- 4:40 p.m. Agronomy & Weed Management, Oli Bachie
- 4:50 p.m. Discussion and Q & A
- 4:55 p.m. Summary and closing
Complete information, including the biographies of the advisors and representatives, is available online. Contact Oli Bachie for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.