Small Farm Tech Hub Helps Growers Utilize Technology for Their Operation
The Community Alliance with Family Farms’ Small Farm Tech Hub provides free resources to California-based small-scale farmers to assist them with utilizing technologies to expand their operation’s opportunities. The hub includes the following:
- Free consultations concerning how operators can best use web-based technologies (e-commerce, social media, digital marketing)
- A resources section that includes the following: online sales/e-commerce, payroll/POS/DigiPay, marketing and social media, online selling tips, industry resources, helpful websites
- A list of relevant podcasts, social media groups and publications
- A tech forum where users submit questions and answers
- A monthly newsletter designed for small-scale farmers
The Small Farm Tech Hub also hosts an annual Small Farm Innovation Challenge that awards prizes for tech-based proposals that help small-scale agricultural operators.
Contact Techhub@caff.org for more assistance.