The University of California Cooperative Extension is offering two-day virtual Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training courses that satisfy the Food Safety Modernization Act Produce Safety Rule requirement.
The courses will cover the following topics during the two-day session:
- Produce safety introduction
- Worker healthy, hygiene and training
- Soil amendments
- Wildlife, domesticated animals and land use
- Agricultural water
- Postharvest handing and sanitation
- Developing a farm food safety plan
The fee for the course is $50. Online registration is now available.