The La Habra Heights Avocado Festival showcases the region which is the home of the Hass avocado.
The family-friendly festival includes:
- All-day Kids’ Grove activities
- A petting zoo and pony rides
- Avocado woodworking
- Cooking-with-avocado sessions
- Avocado piñatas
- Information booths about avocado varieties
- Grafted avocado trees for sale
- Guacamole and food contests
- Historical exhibits
- Artists, artisans and vendors
For complete information, visit the La Habra Heights Avocado Festival website.