CAPCA Ed will provide a seven-hour seminar concerning pest and disease management. Agenda topics of interest to California avocado growers include:
- Disease issues in avocado and citrus and their management
- Management practices for successful crop pollination
- Shot hole borer prevention and treatment options
- Best use practices for augmentative releases of beneficials for permanent crops
- Regulatory updates
- Soil disinfestation approaches and weed management in row crops
Continuing education credits are available. The fee for the seminar is $70 prior to January 31 and $90 after that date. The student fee is $25. Online registration is now open. For more information, contact Ariana Zamora at 805.704.3255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.