The California State Board of Food and Agricultural is hosting a webinar concerning actions taken by farmers and ranchers to protect farmworkers during COVID-19. In addition, the webinar will discuss updates to food assistance programs in the state.
Invited speakers include:
- Alexandra Allen, Main Street Produce, Inc.
- Amelia Ceja, Ceja Vineyards
- Bruce Rominger, Rominger Brothers Farms
- Joe Del Bosque, Del Bosque Farms
- Milton O’Haire, Stanislaus County Agricultural Commissioner
- Steve Linkhart, California Association of Food Banks
- Steve Brazeel, Sun Terra Produce
- Brian Kaiser, California Department of Social Services
Those interested in attending the webinar can sign up online. The webinar ID is: 444-407-955.