The University of California Cooperative Extension will host a workshop designed to familiarize growers with CropManage — a free online decision-support tool for water and nutrient management of coastal crops. CropManage is designed to help growers quickly make informed decisions concerning water and nutrient management on a field-by-field basis.
The agenda is as follows:
- 8:00 – 8:30 Registration and refreshments
- 8:30 – 9:00 Introduction to and updates concerning CropManage 3.0
- 9:00 – 10:15 Getting started with CropManage
- 10:15 – 10:30 Break
- 10:30 – 11:15 Strategies for using CropManage
- 11:15 – 11:45 Advanced features and interfacing sensors with CropManage
- 11:45 – 12:00 Discussion of new features or changes needed
RSVP in advance by contacting Patricia Rodriguez at 805.645.1474 or email@example.com.