Webinar Addresses How to Implement COVID-19 Measures on Produce Farms
Western Growers is hosting a three-part webinar series for members of the agricultural industry that addresses how produce farms and facilities can practically implement COVID-19 prevention and control measures. The webinars include presentations from UC Davis, Rutgers University and Colorado State University experts.
Recordings of the first two webinars, held on previous dates, are available online. The third webinar will take place on July 9 at 11:00 a.m. Please contact Cory Lunde at email@example.com or 949.370.8560 to register for the third webinar.
Click on the titles below to access the first two webinars.
- Current COVID-19 status
- Key risk factors for produce operations
- How to develop an assessment and control plan
- Screening and monitoring workers
- What to do if a worker gets, or is exposed to, COVID-19
- Hierarchy of controls approach
- Engineering controls
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Administrative controls
- Personal protective equipment