Upcoming Food Safety Conference to Be Held in Indian Wells
Members of the California avocado industry interested in learning more about food safety are encouraged to attend the Safe Food California conference, which will be held April 3 – 5 in Indian Wells, California. The conference includes keynote addresses, educational breakout sessions and the opportunity to network with other industry members.
On Tuesday, April 3, Produce Safety Training certification courses will be held in English and Spanish. A golf tournament is also available that day, as well as an exhibit hall and craft brew social reception.
On Wednesday, April 4, some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Food Safety — Where We Are and Where We Want to Be
- FMSA Update — Impact of Regulations Today
- Putting the Credibility Behind Certification
- What is Product Contamination Coverage: Coverages, Best Practices and Claims
- Practical Guide to Strategic Planning and Implementing Transformational Change
On Thursday, April 5, sessions include:
- Case Study: Are You Overlooking Risks in Your Process?
- How Does Food Safety Play into the Buyer’s Power?
- What Are the Key Takeaways and How to Implement Change in Your Company
There are a number of pricing options for attendees including group, guest and golf tournament pricing. Complete pricing information can be found online.
Those interested in attending can complete their registration online.