Santa Barbara County On-site Vaccination Clinics Available
The Santa Barbara County Public Health Department has mobile teams available to host on-site COVID vaccine clinics beginning April 15. The on-site clinics, which can be hosted at worksites, will be able to provide 100 – 200 appointments. Organizations interested in hosting an on-site vaccination clinic must be able to schedule a minimum of 80 vaccinations.
The clinics will administer the one-dose J&J Janssen COVID vaccine. The mobile teams can provide a vaccine education session to interested locations prior to the clinic and discuss vaccine safety and efficacy while also answering questions from attendees.
To host a mobile vaccination clinic, the mobile teams will need assistance with:
- Identifying eligible individuals (anyone 18 or older)
- Filing out consent forms and assigning vaccination times
- Providing an indoor/outdoor space for the clinic
- Providing tents, tables, chairs and water for the post-vaccine observation area
- Providing staff to assist with setup of the clinic
If you are interested in hosting a mobile vaccine clinic, simply complete the online Santa Barbara County Mobile Vaccination Interest Form.