Registration Open for Organic Grower Summit
The Organic Grower Summit (OGS) will be held December 12 – 13 at the Monterey Conference Center, 1 Portola Plaza, Monterey, California. The event, which is hosted by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) and Organic Produce Network, brings together organic growers, producers, handlers, service providers, supply chain partners, packaging and technology companies for a series of educational and networking opportunities.
Registration for the summit is now open. The attendee registration fee is $499 and allows registrants access to the opening reception, educational sessions, keynote presentations, breakfast, lunch and the trade show floor. Discounts are available for CCOF members and approved college students and government members.
Highlights from the schedule are as follows.
- Scaling Up Healthy Soil Practices
- Sustainable Investing in Your Organic Farming Future
- Opening Reception
- CCOF Foundation Dinner
- PCA Training
- Technology Is Not Just for “Big Ag”
- Managing Organic Production Systems to Promote Plant Health
- Safeguarding the Organic Brand
- Keynote Presentations
- Grower Roundtable
- Lunch and Closing Reception