Organic Produce Summit Registration Now Open
The Organic Produce Summit, which is designed to bring together producers and buyers of organic fresh produce, will be held from July 10 – 11. The event will be held at the Monterey Conference Center, 1 Portola Plaza, Monterey, CA, 93940.
The agenda, thus far, is as follows:
Wednesday, July 10
- Retailer and buyer field tours, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Opening reception, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 11
- Educational breakout sessions, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Organic fresh produce from across the globe
- Food waste — saving money and the environment
- Organic data studies
- Role of wholesalers and distributors in the organic supply chain
- Organic meals at retail
- Keynote presentations, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Dan Barber, Noted Chef and New York Times Best-selling author
- Robyn O’Brien, Former financial and food industry analyst
- Retailer roundtable, times TBD
- Exhibition, 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Registration for the event is now open.