Online Nitrogen Management Course Available
- Environmental impacts of nitrogen loss
- Nitrogen cycling soil transformations
- Nitrogen cycling plant utilization
- Nitrogen sources
- Nitrogen budgeting
- Irrigation and nitrogen management
- California cropping systems
Four discussion sessions will be held in January 2021. The discussions will cover nutrient management and soil and water management.
The fee for the course is $120 for non-students and $60 for students. Interested parties can join the course at any time until December 31, 2020. Online registration for the nitrogen management course is available.
For more information, contact Sat Darshan Khalsa at email@example.com or 707.205.7007.