Free Seminar Series Addresses Agricultural Water Concerns for California Growers
The University of California Cooperative Extension is offering a free e-learning series concentrated on addressing agricultural water concerns relevant to California growers. The series will cover the following areas of interest:
- Risks associated with production agricultural water
- Agricultural water management best practices
- Treatment options for agricultural water
- Updates concerning the Produce Safety Rule agricultural water testing requirements
The sessions will be held as follows:
- An update on agricultural water and the produce safety rule — Thursday, May 6, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Assessing on-farm risks associated with agricultural water systems — Thursday, May 13, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Introduction to options for treating agricultural water — Thursday, May 20, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.