Free Climate Action and Agriculture Soil Health Webinar
The UCCE – San Diego is hosting a free Climate Action and Agriculture Symposium webinar focused on soil health. The free webinar will take place May 21 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and online registration is required.
The webinar will include the following presentations:
- Climate Trends & Impacts to Agriculture — Tapan Pathak, Ph.D.,UC ANR Specialist, Climate Adaptation in Agriculture
- Towards Integrated Soil Health Management — Joji Muramoto, Ph.D., UC ANR Specialist, Organic Production
- Mulching and Cover Crop Strategies: Avocados and Other Orchard Crops — Ben Faber, Ph.D., UCCE Farm Advisor
- Cover Crop Strategies: Vegetables — Oli Bachie, Ph.D., UCCE County Director-Imperial & Farm Advisor
- Spadra Farm Healthy Soils Program Research and Demonstration Project — TBA- Agriculture & Plant Science Departments, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Lightning Talk Session — Brief updates on recent and current climate and agriculture projects.
For more information, contact Jan Gonzales at email@example.com.