Free Attendee Pre-registration for San Diego Farm and Nursery Expo Is Open
The San Diego Farm and Nursery Expo provides growers and vendors with the opportunity to network, learn about beneficial programs, attend seminars presented by top researchers and authorities and learn about the latest agricultural products and equipment. This year, the following presentations will take place:
- Eric Larson, San Diego County Farm Bureau Executive Director — Water: Supply Update and Runoff Regulations
- Bryan Little, Chief Operating Officer of Farm Employers Labor Service — The Business of Farming
- Dr. Roger A. Baldwin, UC Davis Wildlife Specialist — An Integrated Approach to Managing Ground Squirrels and Gophers
- Cheryl Wilen, Area IPM Advisor, UC IPM Program — Spray Drift Management
- California Women for Agriculture panel — Women Breaking Ground in Local Agriculture
Those who attend Dr. Baldwin and Cheryl Wilen's presentation are eligible for two hours' worth of DPR CEU credits.
The free Expo will take place on November 14, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Del Mar Fairgrounds located at 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA 92014. A social hour will take place from 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm. Parking will be free.
The California Avocado Commission will have a booth (#701) at the Expo and invites California avocado growers to stop by.