Commission Launches COVID-19 Resource Page for California Avocado Industry Members
To help members of the California avocado industry manage the challenges presented by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the California Avocado Commission has created a COVID-19 webpage. Growers are encouraged to bookmark this page as the Commission will continue to post the latest COVID-19 updates and resources to this page.
Currently, the page includes resources concerning the following:
- General COVID-19 information relevant to residents in the state
- California Department of Food and Agriculture COVID-19 resources for the agricultural industry
- Resources for farm employers
- Templates for letters permitting farm employees to travel
- Resources for farmworkers affected by COVID-19
- Information concerning the Labor Families First Coronavirus Response Act Employee Notice
- COVID-19 support funds
The Commission will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and share information relevant to the agricultural industry and California avocado growers as it becomes available via the GreenSheet and the new Commission COVID-19 webpage.