California Avocado Commission Annual Report Available Online
The California Avocado Commission’s (CAC) 2017 Annual Report is now available online. This year, the Annual Report was presented as a special issue of From the Grove. The report is available in print and online.
Highlights from the publication include:
- A summary of the Commission’s “firsts” in the marketing industry, as well as the integrated Made of California campaign and CAC’s presence — including social media outreach — at consumer events
- A review of CAC’s relationships with trusted and respected content partners and the role they play in expanding the reach of brand messaging
- A visual guide that showcases the breadth and depth of the Commission’s digital and social media campaigns
- A look at CAC’s cross-platform consumer and retail programs
- A high level review of CAC’s tiered marketing program and how availability and nutritional messaging were integrated into promotions
- Findings from the 2017 California Avocado Tracking Study
- A summary of advocacy efforts concerning agricultural water rates, food safety, immigration policy and NAFTA
- A look at grower outreach sessions at Pine Tree Ranch, as well as the new online Decision Support Tool
- A synopsis of organizational changes at the Commission and how CAC is positioning itself for the future
- Ten-year industry statistical data
- Audited financial statements
To request a print copy of the Annual Report, click on this link.