Area Grower Meetings and Listening Sessions
The California Avocado Commission (CAC) will hold a series of area grower meetings and listening sessions. The goals of these meetings are to help improve CAC’s grower outreach and education efforts and to learn more about the issues growers are struggling with to better inform CAC’s production research program.
The first of these meetings will take place during the next two weeks according to the schedule below. In the coming weeks, additional meetings will be scheduled in Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, Goleta, Somis, Moorpark and Oxnard. If you are interested in having a meeting scheduled in your area please let us know by completing the area grower meeting signup sheet on the California Avocado Growers website.
- Escondido, Wednesday April 4, 9:00am – 11:00am
- Camarillo, Tuesday April 10, 9:00am – 11:00am
- Carpinteria/north Ventura, Tuesday April 10, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Ojai, Wednesday April 11, 9:00am – 11:00am
- Santa Paula/Fillmore, Wednesday April 11, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Temecula, Thursday April 12, 9:00am – 11:00am
- Fallbrook/Bonsall, Thursday April 12, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Space is limited for each meeting and an RSVP is required. To RSVP and receive meeting location details, please contact Tim Spann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.754.0732.