Ag Innovations Conference to Focus on Biologicals
The Ag Innovations Conference: Biologicals will bring together speakers from universities, research organizations and the agricultural industry to introduce participants to the latest technologies. This year the conference will focus on biologicals. Some of the topics include:
- Regulatory updates on biopesticides and biostimulants
- Harnessing the power of biologicals for harvesting more, sustainably
- How beneficial microbes improve plant health and boost grower ROI
- Successful use of biologicals in outdoor crops
- Building a better mouse trap
A complete agenda is available online.
The conference will be held March 5 with a 7:30 a.m. sign in. The event will be held at 313 West Tunnell Street, Santa Maria, CA, 93458.
Early registration is now open through February 28. The fee is $50 (early registration) and $100 (after February 28). The fee includes lunch and refreshments.